This resource makes our wealth of donated products available to qualified schools and non profits for use toward their own missions.
This service is built on a sustainable 'social enterprise' model, which means that although most of these products were donated to us, there are real costs in the labor, transportation, processing and management of them. These costs are passed on to recipients in the form of a 'recovery fee'.
IMPORTANT NOTES - please read carefully!
- The peripherals in this store are all ready to use and are available for pickup at our Waterville facility. This includes monitors, printers, network gear, keyboards, mice etc...
- All desktop and notebook computers and servers are tested and cosmetically reconditioned, but do not include hard disk drives or operating system software and licenses!
- All raw stock equipment is sold as-is with no returns. Customers will be provided with a testing area upon pick up to fully test equipment before leaving the facility. If items are found non-working at time of testing, they will be exchanged for same or like-models. Customers can waive testing and will be required to sign a waiver on testing but will be unable to return/exchange any products.
- The equipment featured here cannot be shipped - pickup only.
- After pickup and upon receipt of emailed invoice with net due terms, send payment by business check in the name of the registered entity with a printed copy of the store invoice to:
P.O. Box 589
Searsport, ME 04974
- For More information, Contact us!
|TO ACCESS THIS STORE
You must fill out a Non-Profit application form and be approved.
Once approved, your login information will be emailed to you.
PC's for Maine Non-Profit Registration Form
The Information Technology Exchange is a 501(C) non profit organization that was launched to help people overcome obstacles that limited their access to technology. We accomplish our mission through several programs, each tailored to meet the needs of specific communities.